Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sketch 18: Layouts

Happy Friday, and Happy August!!! It sure feels like August here with weather in the 100s almost daily! Hey, but that just means more crafting time in the air conditioning! Sounds good to me anyway! :)

We have a fun sketch for you today with a large block that can be used for a single photo or many photos. Elizabeth chose to use the space to put six small photos. And look at the different ways the designers placed their titles. Great inspiration from each of them. Here is Sketch 18 followed by six stunning examples. Enjoy! 12x12 Layout by Carrie

12x12 Layout by Elizabeth
12x12 Layout by Marcee
12x12 Layout by Shanna
8x8 Layout by Traci12x12 Layout by Chelsea
I hope you enjoy the layouts, and we will share some wonderful card designs tomorrow!

8 comments:

TheShermanFam said...

Awesome LOs girls! They are all GORGEOUS!!!! :D

Ember

Lois Michael said...

I love being inspired by the different styles but I most love getting peeks into how much Riley & Brandy are growing. Thanks Traci....Hugs, Auntie L

Anne House said...

Patter- I honestly think your sketches have become some of my favorites!! I love how simple ans adaptable they are...and the projects always come out looking so sleek! Thanks so much for all this sketch goodness!!

Sandie said...

Gorgeous work girlies.

I really love the sketch. I have made a baby card (I omitted the journalling part as the stamp had "baby" on it)

Thanks for looking.

http://sandie-sandiesplace.blogspot.com/2008/08/ive-been-having-fun-this-morning.html

Luv Sandie

Deanne Clarke said...

Hi! Great sketch! My card for this sketch can be seen here:

http://a-scrapaddict.blogspot.com/2008/08/thanks-card.html

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous work girls!!!

Sharla said...

Thanks for the sketch!! It helps, especially when I've been in a funk!! Here's my take on the sketch.

www.sharla-thisthingcalledlife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Here is a layout I made based on your sketch. :)

http://flickr.com/photos/amandaann/2742454642/