Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sketch 16: Layouts

Have you noticed how quiet it is on various message boards this week? I guess everyone is at CHA having a great time without a lot of us! Well, we are going to go ahead and play here at Triple the Sketch while they are out looking at all of the new releases. We can still have fun here! And to celebrate CHA weekend, we not only have Sketch 16 for you today, we will have a special CHA Sketch released tomorrow along with an amazing RAK! I hope you will join us on Saturday! Now for this Friday's sketch, Sketch 16: The designers did four fun layouts for you with this sketch. And Elizabeth even did a two-pager for those of you that are wanting to do two-page layouts. Look how she flipped the sketch for the second page.

2-Page 12x12 Layout by Elizabeth
12x12 Layout by Hope
12x12 Layout by Marcee
12x12 Layout by Elizabeth
Enjoy these great layouts, and we will see you tomorrow with cards, tags, altered art, and the CHA Sketch! See you then!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely layouts, girls! So fun! Looking forward to the sketch on Saturday... I need to finally try out these two! I am in a scrapping mood and ready to get to work! :) Thanks for the inspiration (as always!)
~Chelsea

Stephanie said...

Great LOs. I really like this sketch. I hope I get to try it out soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the 2 page layout idea! =)

Elizabeth said...

Very cute stuff girlies!!!

danni reid. said...

THESE layouts are oh so INCREDIBLE, love them! Elizabeth, you ROCKED the 2-page, amazing as always!!!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Fun sketch and FABULOUS examples!!!

Rosanne said...

Great sketch, I created a layout using it and posted it on my blog