Tuesday, July 22, 2008

And the Winners Are . . .

First, thank you all SO much for participating in our CHA Special Sketch this weekend! I left lots and lots of love all over cyberworld I believe. :) For those of you that didn't get any love from be, it's because I wasn't registered on a particular site or because there wasn't anywhere to leave love. But I did look at all of the entries. You all had some gorgeous creations!!!!!!!! Thank you!

Now onto our winners. It was a drawing, and my girls helped me draw the winners. There was no way I could pick without a drawing because there were so many gorgeous pieces that everyone created! Okay, the winner of a $20 gift certificate/store credit to Unity Stamp Co. is:

Kerry (card*crafter on Splitcoast)

And the winner of the fun box of goodies is:

Chris (CMLeach on scrapbook.com)

If you will both e-mail me please, I will get your address and information so that I can get your prizes off to you! Congratulations to you both, and thank you all again for playing along!

Now stay tuned for Friday. We have a new sketch, and we have a guest designer that will be designing with us! Her name is Chelsea. You can see her blog here. I will also add her blog link to the site. She is amazing, and we are so glad to have her help us for the next four weeks! Welcome Chelsea! Have a joyous evening, and see you Friday!

13 comments:

java diva said...

Thanks for leaving love, Patter! That was alot of entries! :) And I think you lost alot of sleep, too!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, ladies!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, girls! That is so cool! And, thank you so very much, Patter! I am looking forward to this month for sure! :)
~Chelsea

Chris said...

Oh wow! I never expected that! Thanks so much - emailing my info now.

Congrats Kerry!

Scrappy Lucy said...

Congratulations you two! What fun that was huh? enjoy your goodies, hope to see them used in some future stuff! Thanks for the great place to visit Patter!

Sandie said...

Wow congrats girlies.
Welcome Chelsea. Looking forward to some wonderful sketch challenges.

Luv Sandie

TheShermanFam said...

Congrats, ladies!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Olivia said...

Congrats to the winners! Looking forward to Friday :)

Dana said...

Thanks for the love and congrats to the winners!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations girls!!!

Lisa G. said...

Congrats Ladies!

It was a lot of fun for my first every online entry! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations ladies! Woohoo!