Friday, July 11, 2008

Sketch 15: Cards, Tags, & Altered Art

Before I share our inspiration for today, I wanted to tell you that we will have a special CHA Sketch for next weekend, July 16th! We figure if everyone is there having fun, we should have our own kind of papercrafting fun! There we will have a special sketch and a RAK!!! So be sure to spread the word, and watch for more details next week!

Now onto the amazing work done by the design team. We have quite a variety today. We have cards, a tag, and an altered book. I hope these goodies inspire you to create something fun this weekend.

Altered Book by Danni
Card by Marcee
Tag by Carrie
Card by Julie
Card by Elizabeth
Have fun playing with the sketch, and we will see you next week with TWO sketches! Have a great week!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These cards are beautiful!

Elizabeth, I love the colors you've used. They are so bright and happy. I seem to shy away from bright colors when I craft, but I love seeing them in others' work. I should challenge myself to use bright colros on my next card. :)

Annie said...

I love all the DT examples!
Here's my take on the sketch:
http://greetingsfromannie.blogspot.com/2008/07/triple-sketch-sketch-15.html

Sandie said...

I have added my take on the sketch to my blog.
I enjoyed this sketch - there is so much you can do with it.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Luv Sandie

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous work ladies!!! You all have done such an amazing job!!!
Here's my take:
http://luv2scrappp.blogspot.com/2008/07/christmas-in-july.html