Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sketch 17: Layouts

Well, I hope you had a great week after our CHA fun!!! Thank you all again for playing along. So, are you ready for a new sketch? Here is Sketch 17 for you: We have four wonderful layouts this week for your inspiration. And we have also featured Chelsea, out guest designer today! Yeah Chelsea! As you look at the design team examples, look how Hope fit five pictures on her 8 1/2 x 11 page, and Ember got seven pictures on her 12x12 layout. Wow! And I love how Elizabeth put another picture on the right hand side on top of the shaped paper and where Chelsea placed her title. Just wonderful girls!

12x12 Layout by Chelsea
12x12 Layout by Elizabeth
12x12 Layout by Ember
8 1/2 x 11 Layout by Hope Well, I hope you enjoy the sketch and get some great ideas from the design team. Have a great Friday, and see you tomorrow!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layouts ladies!! They ALL are so amazing!! And what a fabulous sketch Patter!
I can't wait to use this one!!

Sandie said...

Luv your work girlies.........well done.......luv Sandie

Elizabeth said...

Great work girls!!!!

danni reid. said...

these are absolutely incredible, love them!

Penny Smith said...

WOW! Some GREAT LO's!!!
Awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Once again, I'm inspired...great sketch!

Stephanie said...

Great LOs ladies!! I really like this sketch!

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, Ember and Hope: LOVE your layouts!!! So wonderful!!!
~Chelsea

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! The little boy in the haircut layout is just toooooocute! brings me back to my son's first hair cut! :)

Valerie S said...

Great sketch this week, and I love the design team projects! I finally had time to play along. My layout is on my Blog.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Kelli said...

This layout was a ton of fun, you can see mine here

http://www.pinkchihuahuaart.com/2008/07/2-new-layouts.html