Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sketch 15: Layouts

Can you believe we are more than 1/2 way through the year already? Where has the year gone? I usually have my Christmas shopping well under way by now but goodness, July really snuck up on me! I sure hope you all are having a wonderful summer thus far and that you are getting lots of paper crafting done! For today's inspiration, we have five amazing layouts, and four of them are different sizes! How fun is that? So, here is your 15th sketch and the fun layouts by the design team:
12x12 Layout by Renee
8x8 Layout by Traci
12x12 Layout by Shanna
6x9 Layout by Ember
8 1/2 x 11 Layout by Hope
Have fun creating with this sketch. We will bring you some more fun tomorrow along with some CHA news. Stay tuned!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely layouts girls!! Love them all! So cute!
I am actually using a few of the past sketches for a wedding album I am making for my dad to give to his sister-in-law for her wedding. Thanks for the inspiration!
~Chelsea

Sherry said...

these layouts are awesome!!!

danni reid. said...

these are incredible ladies, each one of them so unique and soooo funny, wowsers!!!

Unknown said...

When I saw the sketch, I thought "How in the world are they going to interpret that?" Then I scrolled down and was repeatedly amazed at the layouts! They are fantastic! The different sizes and styles and the rotated design, too - well, I am just in awe! ;)

Great work ladies!

runrgirl said...

These are rockin' ladies!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Don't think I linked the previous post right, anyway, here is mine from #14, just found the blog and didn't realize new sketches come up on Fridays. Will do #15 tonight!

About Me

TFL!
Janet

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful sketch, it was just the thing I needed to get me out of a mild case of scrappers block!

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?set=recent&gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=1369195