Friday, July 4, 2008

Sketch 14: Cards & Tags

Before I share today's inspiration, I wanted to let you all know about a little change we are making at Triple the Sketch. Jennifer e-mailed me today to ask me if I will be doing any two page sketches. I also know that many of you have asked me in the past too. My response to Jennifer and to each of you has been that I will not be doing two page sketches. But I always suggest that you flip a sketch upside down or make a mirror image for your second page. Well, my amazing design team has offered to show you how to take a one page sketch and make it into a two page layout! Are they not amazing? See why I love these girls!!! Anyway, they will do two page layouts as they are inspired. It may not be every week but they will be intermingled with one page layouts every now and then. I hope this will be a nice change for some of you that do two page layouts. And a huge thank you to my amazing team!

Now onto our cards and tags for this week. The designers just did an amazing job with this sketch. And I love all of the different embellishments everyone used! Such great inspiration.

Card by Traci Card by Renee
Card by Danni
Tag by Marcee Well, I hope you have a great week ahead, and we will see you Friday with Sketch 15!

5 comments:

~dawne said...

Here are 2 cards I made w/this sketch.

http://dawneivey.blogspot.com/2008/07/triple-sketch-14.html

TFL!!

Elizabeth said...

I love these cards, they are adorable!!!

Nessa said...

Thanks for the sketch! I love the concept of making layouts and cards and altered stuff from the same sketch! here is my card! I turned the sketch on it's side!
http://onescraftylady.blogspot.com/2008/07/babys-first-scrapbook.html

Anonymous said...

here is my card based on the sketch - it was great fun - I think it will bring a smile to everyone's face that takes a look - I am sure we all resemble it. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peak. Barb

http://papertherapyponderings.blogspot.com/2008/07/monday-monday-monday.html

ohradiogirl said...

I posted this on my blog, but I don't think I posted here. If I did, my apology for the duplication. Nice sketch:
http://radiogirlcards.blogspot.com/