Monday, April 6, 2009

And the Winner Is . . .

Yes, we have a winner from our amazing Anniversary Blog Hop and Contest!!!!! We had many entries and lots of comments in the same thread. So, after weeding out the comments and just drawing from the actual entries, the winner of our anniversary RAK is:

Vickilyn from Paper Hugs & Die Cut Dreams! Here is Vickilyn's entry: Isn't that beautiful? And she crocheted her little flower. I love to crochet them too! So fun, and just a perfect touch here! Be sure to stop by her blog and read what she wrote about her entry.

And Vickilyn, be sure to e-mail me your address so that I can get your goodies off to you! Congrats, and thanks to ALL of you for participating, blog hopping, and joining in. The design team and I had a GREAT time!!!! And be sure to stick around as we will have more RAKs in the future and maybe even some sponsors! :) Have a great Monday everyone!

6 comments:

Tanis said...

YAY VICKILYN!! I see my stamp too :)
LOVE this great framed art!!

Vickilyn said...

THANK YOU TTS and Patter!!

I love this piece...I think it came out great - I am grateful to have won with it!!

And thank you Tanis for designing that stamp! I bought the KOTM from Unity most specifically for that stamp! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Vickilyn!! >:0) Your project is awesome.

A Graywolfe said...

your projet is awsome love it totaly.

Gloria Stengel said...

Congrats Vicki! You already know I looooove this piece of art! Hope your dd is doing well today!

kellyjean said...

Congrats, Vickilyn! I'm off to visit your fabulous blog!