Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sketch 3: Tags/Altered Art

Today we have some fun tags and an awesome bookmark for you done by Shanna, Carrie, and Danni using Sketch 3. Look how they turned the sketch. Look at the different products they used (for instance, Carrie's buttons where pictures may have been place on a layout). Also notice how Danni put her tag on an adorable bag she made! I hope you enjoy these as much as I do! And I can't wait to see your tags and other goodies. Think of how you could make an adorable tag for a birthday gift! I think the recipient would be quite excited to get your home-made tag! Have fun, and we will see you next Friday with Sketch 4!

Bookmark by Shanna


Tag by CarrieTag with Gift Bag by Danni

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh girls-these are FABULOUS!!! WOW:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards! These sketches would work great for the Scripture Challenges and my ATC cards! :) I have to give that a try! :)
~Chelsea

Nadine said...

Great job ladies!! The bookmark is a great idea Shanna. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to say thanks to Patter and her design team for the great ideas, this third sketch is my favorite so far! I also got my RAK this week (I was the winner of the bonus RAK for being the 700th subscriber), and it was sooo nice to get a box just stuffed full of all kinds of great stuff! And the best part was that most of it was stuff I can't find around here.

I've found that Friday morning is the only morning I actually check my email before work so I can see what the new sketch looks like :) Thanks again ladies!!

Elizabeth said...

These tags are simply beautiful!!! You guys did an amazing job!!!!

Nevis said...

Danni.......how did you get the "lacy" pattern on the top and bottom of your card? Is that a punch?

Anonymous said...

Hi Nevis! The borders on the tag were made with large scallop scissors and then hole-punched in the scallops. My scissors are provo craft, but I haven't found them since purchasing those ones. I have had lots of questions about them, I wish I could be of more help as to where to buy them (I, too, would love a new pair, smiles)

hugs!
danni