Friday, May 15, 2009

Sketch 57: Layouts & Our RAK Winner!

What a fun week we have had with our contest for the prize pack from Elle's Studio! We had a lot of great entries, and thank you all so much for joining in!!!! This post is a little late this morning because I wanted to make sure I went through and commented on everyone's entries. :) If you didn't receive a comment from me, it means I was unable to access your creation. So sorry if I couldn't see your creation and comment! Now on to our winner. Random.org picked our winning number, and that number is:

Here are your random numbers:14
Timestamp: 2009-05-15 13:44:34 UTC


Number 14 (after leaving out posts that didn't have an entry or had a double entry) belongs to Joann! Joann amazingly incorporated four challenges into her creation! Be sure to check out her entry here.

Congrats Joann! And please be sure to e-mail me your address so I can get it to Elle's. She will be mailing you your prize directly!

Now, our sketch this week has lot of potential, and it is really easy to flip too! Let's look at Sketch 57: I hope you have some fun ideas in mind! If not, let's look at the awesome layouts the design team created! And please take special note of Elizabeth's layout. Her amazing husband went off to serve our country, and he just got back home in April. Elizabeth's layout shows that very special day when he came home a few short weeks ago! A huge thanks to him for serving our country! Our prayers and thanks go out to all military families! Being an Air Force brat and an Air Force wife early in my marriage, I love our military families!!!!! Now onto the amazing team inspiration! :)

12x12 Layout by Elizabeth
Papers: Jenni Bowlin
Alphas: American Crafts Thickers and Felt Thickers, Making Memories letters
Tools: Creative Memories corner maker
Embellishments: Zig black writer, Making Memories chipboard, Stickles, Black Sharpie
12x12 Layout by Gloria
Papers: Bazzill, Daisy D's
Stamps: Creating Keepsakes, Stampin' Up, Close to My Heart, Melissa Francis
Stamp ink: Staz-On, Tim Holtz, Colorbox Chalk
Embellishments: We R Memory Keepers metal embellishments, twine, Daisy D's die cut, Dymo labeler
12x12 Layout by KellyJean
Papers: Pixie Pink CS
Stamps: Stampin' Up! alpha
Stamp ink: Stampin' Up!
Embellishments: Prima flowers, Oriential Trading Co. buttons, sticker elements from "Family Tree" collection by Bella Blvd., Bravo Burgundy grosgrain ribbon
12x12 Layout by Marcee
Papers: Reminisce Girly Girl
Alphas: My Little Shoebox mini alphas, Thickers
Please be sure to stop back by tomorrow. We have some altered canvas' for you and several cards! You don't want to miss them! Enjoy your Friday!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Danielle Holsapple said...

Wonderful sketch Patter - and awesome work friends!

Anonymous said...

Love these girls!!

Gloria Stengel said...

This is one of those times when I say...Gloria...are you sure you used THAT sketch for your LO? There are times when I start out and go a totally different direction. This was one of those times apparently. LOL

Sue said...

Congrats to the RAK winner!! love the new sketch Patter :)

Joann said...

How thrilling to see that I won the RAK. I can't wait to start playing with it.

Here's a tag I made based on this sketch:
http://joannslittlethings.blogspot.com/2009/05/triple-sketch.html

kellyjean said...

Always amazing, gals! TY for the sketch, Patter and thanks gals for the inspiration!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Had fun with this sketch, just got it up on my blog!!

http://aleciac.blogspot.com/2009/05/senior-pics-layout-had-little-scrappy.html

Lisa F said...

What a fun sketch! I played along this week

Here is mine