Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sketch 34: Cards

Happy Saturday! Today's post won't be nearly as long as yesterdays. :) I hope you are busy crafting something fun so that you can be entered to win the amazing kit from The Scrapping Spot! And be sure to check out their December kits they have available. Yum!!!!

Now for today, I want to share five beautiful cards with you using Sketch 34. I am sure they will be great inspiration for you!

Card by Carrie
Papers: Doodlebug (embossed white); Pink Paislee (pink)
Embellishments: Hambly rub-on (tree), Making Memories Gems, My Minds Eye Gold Gems, Glitz Gems, Twine unknown

4x6 Card by Danni
Papers: October Afternoon, Reminisce, Basic Grey Offbeat
Tools: Scallop scissors
Embellishments: Basic Grey Offbeat chipboard, Creative Cafe buttons, Autumn Leaves buttons, Be Blessed rub-on, DMC floss

6 1/2 x 5 1/2 Card by Hope
Papers: October Afternoon, Sassafras Lass, Crate Paper
Embellishments: Love Elsie, Maya Road, stampin up

5x7 Card by Julie
Papers: Collage Press
Stamp: Collage Press
Ink: Staz-on
Embellishments: Collage Press die cuts, Making Memories stickers, Collage Press stickers, Hambly Studio stickers

Card by Traci

I pray you have a wonderful week ahead, and remember your entries are due by Tuesday, Nov. 25th, at 11:59 p.m. CST to be eligible for our big prize! So, let's see the gallery fill up, and don't forget to stop by and leave some love. There are already some beautiful, inspiring pieces in the gallery! Blessings,

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your scallopy card Dani its beautiful! :D I was wondering how you did the scallops around the edge. And then i saw it, scalloped scissors! I knew those would come in handy some day. Say, how did you get the card base that shape? Did you pre-buy it or... cut it out?

danni reid. said...

Good Morning Adrienne, thank you so much for such a sweet note, what a way to wake up...giggle. My card shape is a Making Memories journal tag traced onto patterned paper and then cut out.

Have a great weekend!

hugs!
danni

Anonymous said...

You girls amaze me!! Your creations are awesome!

Susie Little said...

Hiya,

Great DT designs , I have to admit I struggled with this one!

Heremine!

Susie xx