Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sketch 28: Cards & an ATC!

Good Saturday morning! I hope y'all are enjoying the cooler weather! I hear some places are calling for snow. Now I am not ready for that kind of cool weather yet! :) Anyway, we have some beautiful cards to share today.

Card by Danni
I just love the colors Danni used here and how she used pop dots for the owl and flower. This is just a very fun card!
Card by Elizabeth
Elizabeth created this gorgeous Christmas card using Sketch 28! Wow!
ATC by Julie

Julie created an ATC for the Scripture Challenge I host. I love how she took this sketch and used it for such a tiny card. Every little bit is perfect!
Card by Marcee
Marcee's use of color, lace, and the Unity stamp are perfect for this card! Love the scalloped edge too!

Card by Shanna
Shanna used some fun KI and Pink Paislee papers here to create a colorful birthday card. I just love how she used the huge number 7 on the card too. Just perfect!

Card by Traci
Traci created this gorgeous holiday card. I love the use of the pine needles and the berry. Just the perfect element to add to this card!
I hope you are inspired to create today! Let's see those links so we can enjoy your creations! And join us next week when we offer a fun RAK from Pink Persimmon! Have a great week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work girls!!

Rosanne said...

Lovely layouts!

Mine is my blog

Lydia Siegel said...

FABULOUS CARDS everyone!

Rleen said...

Gorgeous cards everyone! I love them all. I love this beautiful sketch. Thank you for sharing!

Here's my entry Merry Christmas
Thank you for looking!

Susie Little said...

Hi There,

Here's my Make

Susie xx

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous work girls!!

Bean Recipes said...

Thanks for sharing tthis