Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sketch 25: Cards & Altered Art

So, do you have big plans for your last weekend of Summer? I can't believe that Fall begins on Monday. Wow! So, I don't know how much crafting time everyone will get this weekend if you have lots of fun things planned. But hey, maybe you can whip out a quick card or two. We have three very fun cards exampes for you today and an altered binder cover using Sketch 25! Look at the fun colors and the different elements used: hemp, stitching, brads, metal rings, etc. Enjoy, and we will see you next Friday!!

Card by Chelsea
Card by Danni
Card by Ember
Altered Binder by Renee

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ladies,
You have done an outstanding job this week! I believe this is my favorite sketch you have ever done. I especially loved Carrie's layout and Chelsea's card. They are very much my style! Enjoy your weekend!
Tammy B.

Lydia Siegel said...

Hello, I ran across your link from another blog. You have some amazing sketches. I will def. be back some more to try out some sketches.

Chrisd said...

Wow ,these are great!Chelsea's card is my favorite. I'm going to try this one for myself-this weekend!Happy Fall to all.

Lee said...

I love this week's sketch. Here is my take on this week's sketch:
http://fortheloveofcards.blogspot.com/

Lee

Susie Little said...

Hi There,

Here's Mine!

Susie xx